Sunday, February 28, 2010

Traveling in France

Hello, everyone!!
I am Moe Hyuga from EDC2 student.


I am in France.
I have stayed my friend home.
I will stay in France for 3 weeks.


I went to many famous sightseeing place in France, for example the National Museun of nature, Basilique du Sacre-coeur at Paris, and Moulin-Rouge.

I was impressed by museun of nature because I have interested in dinosaurs and ancient times things.



In my french life...

Almost I speak English, because my friend speak English very well!
Of cause. I have tried speak French.

I can take a train alone!!
But, I have many worries.

I will stick it out, and I will enjoy french life!!


Have a good spring vacation!!!

5 comments:

sachiko said...

Hi, Moe!

It must be very good experience for you.

Good luck and have fun!!

Sachiko

nozomi said...

Hi, Moe ;)

I'm really looking forward to listening your experience after you come back to Japan !!

Enjoy your French life !

sayaka said...

Hi! I am Sayaka Yamada.

You looks happy to have a good time in France:)

Do you post from France?

I have not seen you since February.

Please tell me about life in France when I started to go to school in April.

And enjoy your extra spring vacation!

See you later.

yuka said...

I want to go french restaurant with you:)

eri said...

Hi, This is Eri!

I heard you came to Rouen when I stayed there.
I wanted to meet you and guided in the town.

Please tell me about your life in France!

A bientot!