Saturday, March 6, 2010

English Week☆ ~host family~

Hi! This is Sachiko from EDC2.
How is your spring vacation?

The students at Colorado College came to Hamamatsu on February 20.
In addition, they had stayed at SUAC student's home for 6 days. Also, they studied at SUAC, and went to some places.

A student, Christina stayed at my home.
I live alone in Hamamatsu, so it is good chance for me because my family does not accept that a visitor from foreign country stay at home, they cannot speak English and they are very shy. It was very good experience for me!!

I imaged English all the time. So, I was tired and it is really good experience for me. But, I cannot speak English well. I am sad... If I could speak English better, I would make her more entertain.

However, I had a good time with her. I am very happy!!

Last day, we had a party at SUAC. After that, Colorado College students and SUAC students went to Karaoke. We had a very good time there! I took a movie. Please listen to a song by Colorado College students!! Do you know this song?!

2 comments:

miho said...

Hi, Sachiko.
Thank you for inviting me your home.
I enjoyed spending time with you and Christina.
I wanted to go to karaoke with them.
I never heard this song.
What is this song name?

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Sachiko

I am glad you had a good time hosting the student from the US. I bet it was a good chance to learn many things from each other.

Enjoy the rest of your break!