Friday, March 12, 2010

My club trip

Hi, I am Sayaka Yamada from EDC2.

Do you enjoy your spring vacation and have a good time?

I have seen blooming cherry blossom which blooms earlier than others.
Spring is coming soon!

By the way, I want to talk about my club trip.
I went to Nagano to play snow board with my club friends.



Even the news that it snowed broadcasts in Shizuoka.
However, it was covered with the snow in Nagano.





My club friends and I had not played snow board for one year.
So, we worried about that whether we could play it, or not.
However, we could play it soon.

The picture was taken from the top of the hill.




To my surprised, Nagano have a culture that people eat a raw horse!

Sushi sold in Service Area.





Though I was very tired because I had not play it for one year, I had a very good time thanks for my club friend!

To tell the truth, I went to Nagano again to plays now board next one week:)



I hope that you also have a good spring vacation.

See you in spring semester!

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Sayaka,

Looks like a great place to go snowboarding. Did you go with Mizoguchi sensei?

sayaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.