Thursday, March 25, 2010

Driver's license

Hello, I'm Yumi from EDC2.


How about your spring vacation?

I had been to the driving school for a month.
And, I could get a drivier's license!
In February, I spend much time to get a driver's license.
Therefore, I could not play with my friends.
But, I could lead a full days during going to the driving school.

Firstly, I was afraid of driving a car and I worried about the exam.
But, after graduation, I want to drive a car!
During this spring vacation, I want to go for a drive.


Tomorrow is circule's day!
I'm looking forward to go.
But, maybe tomorrow will be the last day that I can play "ultimate"
with my almost seniors.
I feel lonely a little, but I want to enjoy!

1 comment:

miho said...

Hi,Yumi.
Congratulations on your getting driver's license.
I haven't driven the car lately.
So I'm afraid of driving car too.