Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Trip to France!


Hi! I'm Sayaka Ikeda from EDC2.

How is your spring vacation?



I have been to France from 16th March to 22th March.
This is the first time for me to go abroad!!
I had a lot of worries.




I stayed in Paris and saw the sights of Paris.
For example, I went to the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dome, Musée du Louvre and so on...
All sights were so nice!
I was moved in Musée d'Orsay in particular.
In addition, I went to Versailles and Roean.
I enjoyed very much!




I was helped to go sightseeing by many people.
Thanks to them, I could enjoy in France without big troubles.
When I misunderstood trains, people helped me kindly.
I deeply appreciated their cooperation!


I want to go abroad next long vacation!
Before next trip, I want to make progress in English and French!


2 comments:

kasumi said...

Ohhh!
very beautiful pictures!
I am very envious of you:-)
Please tell me good place in France!

miho said...

Hi. Sayaka!
I'm Miho.
Some of EDC students go abroad in this spring vacation.
I'm very envious of them.

I have never been to go abroad.
So I want to go abroad someday.
Your pictures are very beautiful.
Please tell me the memory of trip to France.