Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hokkaido

Hi, everyone!
This is Sachiko from EDC2.
How is your vacation? I read your blogs and I thought many students visit some places and enjoy spring vacation.

I went to Hokkaido with my friends. We leave Chubu Centrair International Airport on March 25th. We had stayed in Hokkaido for 3 days.

On the first day, we visited Otaru. We saw Otaru unga and walked around there. As soon as we takes off the bus, it started to snow. We met a kind man there! He told us something about Otaru! We ate Sushi for the lunch. Scallop is very delicious!!
At the night, we stayed at a hotel in Asahikawa. We had the dinner at a bar in Asahikawa. We ordered some dishes. Of course, potato is very delicious and scallop is also delicious!!

On the second day, we visit Asahikawa and Hakodate. In the morning, we visited some museum in Asahikawa and Asahiyama zoo. In Asahiyama zoo, we saw many animals! We saw wolf, too. We were surprized at the information... A wolf died because of fighting with another wolf there... Anyway, I will show you my most favorite picture, penguin! It is eating snow!!

After that, we went to Hakodate by bus to see its night view. When we arrived at Mt. Hakodate, it is nice weather to see night view. But, when we arrived at the top of the mountain we could not see its night view by snowstorm. I was very sad...
At the night, we had buffet supper at the hotel. They are very delicious! I want to eat some more, but I didn't have enough time to eat. After that, we soaked in a hot spring at the hotel. We enjoyed open-air bath, too!!

We relaxed at that night without anticipating a trouble on next day...

Afterwords, I will talk about next day.

1 comment:

shiori said...

Hello Sachiko.

This is Shiori from EDC2.

It looks like you are having a fun in Hokkaido.

I have never been to Hokkaido but I can see that it is interesting place.

Please tell me your stay in Hokkaido in school.