Friday, March 26, 2010

Good-by Party


Hello, everyone.I'm Miho from EDC2.


How do you spend your spring vacation?

I don't want to believe that this spring vacation will end soon.

I have been working at the restaurant near Suac since last year.

In my part time job, I learned a lot of thing.

On March 25th, I held a good-by party for my coworker.

The girl who are standing next to me leave our work in order to go to university.

In the day, we were talking a lot of thing. For example, about the future, about the love and so on. I enjoyed talking with them. Also we enjoyed eating delicious food. We ate "Kimuchi Nabe" and potate salad and Chineze noodle and so on.

I want to gather same member and coworker who can't come this party.

Enjoy the rest of your spring vacation.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.


















No comments: