Monday, March 15, 2010

shanghai!


Hello everyone.
I am Kasumi from edc2

I went to shanghai 3/4~3/7 with my friend.
We have known each other for 14 years. We are good friend.

first, I went to 周荘.
there is beautiful river which was made by people long time ago.

I am very attracted by the view.

Next day, I went to 蘇州(suzhou).
Suzhou is very famous for embroidery.
Suzhou embroidery is made by silk. that is so beautiful so i want to buy. However that is too expensive. over 100000 yen !

I went to TAIHU. That is very big lake.
I ride on cabin cruiser.


This is in Hanshensi(寒山寺) and
Yuyuan(豫園) Our guide read Chinese famous poem. He is very cool and kind!

楓橋夜泊
月落烏啼霜満天
江楓漁火対愁眠
姑蘇城外寒山寺
夜半鐘声到客船

yue lou wo ti shuang man tian
jiang fe
ng yu fu dui chou mian
gu su c
heng wai han shan si
ye ban zhong sheng dao ke chuan

←This picture is in 新天地.

Once shanghai was occupied by France.
in 新天地 there is vestige of french culture.

my friend and I walked around.
We could spend good time.
I could go to many good place and I can meet many people.
I have new Chinese friend and talk in chinese.
That is good opportunity for me to practice. I will go to Shanghai Expo.
If you want to go, why don't you go with me? :-)

4 comments:

yuka said...

Your trip is very good! I want to be guided China!

mao said...

I have never been to China but I want to go there.
Where place do you recommend?

Someday, please teach me Chinese:)

moe said...

Hello, Kasumi!!
Long time no see you.
How was your spring vacation??

I want to go Shanghai expo with you!!!

Shunsuke said...

Hi, Kasumi.
Long time no see.
This is Shunsuke.

Your trip sounds very nice.
Please tell me stories of your travels some day.

I'm looking forward to hearing that.