Friday, March 12, 2010

My stay in France

Bonjour tout le monde!!
(Hello everyone.)


C'est moi, Shunsuke Igarashi.
(This is Shunsuke Igarashi.)


Je suis en Rouen, France maintenant, et j'étudie le Français dans l'école d'Alliance Française tout les jours.
(I'm in Rouen, France now, and I study French at the school of Alliance Française everyday.)


Je suis allé au mont saint Michel et Paris récement.
(I went to the Mt. st-Michel and Paris recently.)

Apprendre le français, c'est très difficile pour moi et pour les japonais aussi, mais c'est interessant de parler avec les français en français.

(To learn French is very difficult for me and also for the Japanese, but it is interesting to speak with French people in French.)


These are pictures of Rouen and Mont saint Michel.


←Notre Dame de Rouen
→mont saint Micele
↓foie gras



Bonnes vacances!!

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Shunsuke

It looks like you are having a great time. What a great chance to use both of your second languages. You have not run into any of the other EDC students in France, have you?

Enjoy!

kasumi said...

Your french is very cool!
You seem to enjoy your staying in France!
I want you to teach me french.