Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Okinawa


Hello, everyone. This is Yuka from EDC 2.
I have been to Okinawa for five days from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport. I went to Okinawa with my best friend. One of the purpose of this trip is to take Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport. I felt it was good airport because it was very simple. I could pass the gate smoothly. Big airport is complicated and crowded. Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport is small and surrounded nature. Passenger can look at Green carpet.

The temperature in Okinawa is hotter than Shizuoka. I wore T-shirt and beach sandal. Of course, sunglasses and hat were needed.
I went famous aquarium where big sharks were kept. People enjoy dolphin show. My best spot is touching place. I like touching sea cucumber and starfish. It was soft and flexible. I felt good!
Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

kasumi said...

Ohh!
You went to Okinawa again:-)
Okinawa is hot place, I have never been to there.
Did you swim in sea?