Friday, February 19, 2010

IZU

Hello, everyone.
My name is Miho. I'm from EDC.
Do you enjoy your spring vacation?

Yesterday, I went to Izu with my friends.
It took about two hours to go there from Hamamatsu by train.

I had a lot of delicious food.
I could eat as much as I like at the hotel. So I was very happy.

The room is very big and beautiful.
There are 3 big rooms and spa in the room.
When we saw the room, we were excited.

In the night, we enjoyed talking.
I want to go there again.

Thank you for reading.

4 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Miho - That place looks really great. What kind of food did they have? Was it expensive to stay there?

nozomi said...

I just enjoy job hunting lol
Probably most junior students do so.
I'm jealous of you-!!
any way you look cute with Yukata :)

miho said...

Thank you for comment.
This hotel was very gorgeous for me.
We had 'onsen manjyu' in Atami and we could eat whatever we like.
Because there are a large variety of foods in this hotel.
We could stay overnight only 8900 yen in this hotel.
I think this cost is cheap.
If you have a time,I recommend you go there.

miho said...

Thank you for comment.
I think job hunting is so tough.Good luck!

Thank you. I wore Yukata for the first time in my life.