Saturday, August 15, 2009

Trip to Mie prefecture!

Hi! This is Rika from EDC3!
How are you guys doing?
I'm enjoying summer vacation!

In 11 to 13, My friend and I went to Mie!
Do you know Mie is one of the famous world heritage place?
There is 3 world heritages in Mie.
I went to all the 3 places.

11 is the day we went to Mie, but this day was not good condition day.
Typhoon 8 was reaching to Hamamatsu, and at 5 o'clock, there is an earth quake in Hamamatsu.
I was worried if I couldn't go to Mie, but weather turned to sunny, so we went to Mie.
Hamamatsu was little bit cloudy, but it's sunny in Mie!

1st day, we rest in the hotel and we didn't go to anywhere.
I was really surprised at dinner! It was a real banquet!
I forgot to took picures, so I post 2nd day dinner.
It was very delicious dish! I love tenpura and sashimi!
And also, breakfast is really good!
Can you imagine you can eat grilled dried fish over charcoal fire?
This is the first time I use charcoal fire!
And 2nd day, we went to world heritage.
First, we went to Onigajou. There is called that pirates are living.
I was surprised that ocean is very clear!


Second, we went to Hananoiwaya.
I didn't really know what is Hananoiwaya, but I took one picture of it.
Do you know what is Hananoiwaya?

And third, we went to Shishiiwa.
Shishiiwa is rock that seems like lion's face.
This picture is little small, but you can see lion in this picture.









3rd day, we leave hotel and we went to Nagashima sparland!
This is the first time that I went to there!
We went to there to swimming, but there were many people in the pool.
So pool is little bit warm and I couldn't really swam....but I enjoyed there!

I really enjoyed this trip!
I want to go to Mie again!

1 comment:

kasumi said...

Hi, Rika!
How have you been?
It looks great even though the earthquake happened the very day morning.
I didn't know the places that you visited to. Actually, I'm not sure lots of famous spots in Japan...
However, this summer vacation is the last vacation that I can enjoy leisure in, so I wanna go lots of places, meet lots people and do my part-time job!

Enjoy your rest!