Monday, August 24, 2009

in this weekend

Hi, every one! This is Yasuko from EDC1. How is your summer vacation? August comes to an end soon... I feel sad :(
Anyway, I had a plan to go to Tokyo Disneyland in this weekend. But I can't go...because the Disney bus tour cancelled. I got double shock!!! To tell the truth, I never been to Tokyo Disneyland, so I 'm very look forward to go to there someday. If you had been to Tokyo Disney, please tell me your opinion :D

Instead of Disneyland, I'll go to short trip in Shizuoka prefecture. It wil become last summer memory in August.

Have a nice vacantion! Thanks!

1 comment:

sachiko said...

Hi, Yasuko!

That's too bad...
I have been to Tokyo Disneyland twice. Tokyo Disneyland is very nice place for me! Every amusement is very good! My favorite amusement is "Pirates of the Caribbean".
I hope you will go there someday!

Have a nice trip in Shizuoka Prefecture!

Sachiko