Friday, August 28, 2009

Nagoya

Hi everyone!!! I’m Kiwa from EDC1.
How was your half of summer vacation?
I am enjoying this summer very much.

On August 24, I went to Nagoya with my friend.
In Nagoya, we went to port of Nagoya public aquarium. It is first time to go there.
There are so many big and small fish. Some fish is so strange figure but some fish are so cute.
Dolphins are most cute that I saw.
I saw dolphin’s show. They are jumping so high and swam with trainer.
They are so clever.

After that, I went to Sakae to do some shopping.
I bought a new black skirt.
I like it very much.

I have a good time in Nagoya.

Please have a very good time the rest of your summer vacation.

2 comments:

yuka said...

Kiwaaaaa!
Your Nagoya trip was exciting! Thank you for beautiful fish picture. I am looking forward to see your new clothes:)
Enjoy the rest of summer vacation♪

Yuka

sayakai said...

Hi! This is Sayaka.

The photo is so nice!
I want to go to the port of Nagoya public aquarium!
I want to see dolphin’s show.

Have a nice vacation!

Sayaka