Monday, August 31, 2009

New Chinese Friends


Hi!
This is ASAE from EDC1 class.
Today, I had to say "Goodbye" to my chinese friends.


From May, I joined in a program "Wing of Fuji Global Leader-Ship Semminer".

This program has some opportunity to communicate with Chinese.
I had my host sister and she stayed in my house.


Today we went to "BANDAI", which is very famous company because of GUNDAM!!

GUNDAM is very nice Japanese animation! I like it.

In this company, we learned high technology which is special of this company.


I also had chances to debate with chinese about our culture, global issues and history.

I realized that I'm so immature and I was so susceptible to the media broadcasting.
This opportunity to ask real information is so important for me.

Anyway, I had very meaningful time!!
Thank you for your reading.




No comments: