Sunday, August 30, 2009

Internship and a trip


Hi, everyone. This is Hitomii from EDC3. How are you doing?

My internship was finished last Saturday. I joined Entetsu's internship, and it was for 5 days. I think it was too long, but too short ;) lol There are 36 students from other universities. Almost all of them are originaly from Hamamatsu, however, they live in other cities.

We was taught what Entetsu is, and went to some companies. I experienced Entetsu Travel's works. I made some ads. The right side picture shows you what I made. In the picture, I made the bottom part. I recommend you guys for going to Aki, especially Miyajima. I like the fellow catch copy, "Aki ni iku Aki." It means "to go Aki( place-name) in fall." It sounds really nice, isn't it? haha

I felt full-time work is really hard. Working people are soooooo amazing. I wanna be a student forever:( However, the internship was great experience. I'm sure other students have same idea as me.

I'll go to Kyoto as a trip wiz Natsumi for 3 days! I can't wait!!!!! I hope I don't sleep in tmrrw:P

No comments: