Sunday, August 16, 2009

Outdoor day

Hi, everyone! This is Akane from EDC1. This is first post to this blog.
How is your summer vacation??


3days ago, I had a barbecue near Tenryu River with my friends from junior high school. Tenryu River is popular when local people have a barbecue. So, many people go there every year.
We bought many foods, drinks and fireworks. Preparations for barbecue are a little hard, but foods were delicious. While we ate foods, I talked a lot with my friends. I have little opportunity to meet my friends from junior high school because many of them work. So, I was very happy to talk with them!

After barbecue, we shot off fireworks. Spout fireworks (Funshutsu Hanabi in Japanese) was very beautiful. We enjoyed fireworks but we bought too many fireworks. Therefore, we were sometimes tired of fireworks...






Anyway, I enjoyed barbecue and fireworks!! Summer vacation still has many days, so I hope you make good memory and experience.

1 comment:

Natsuki said...

Hi, Akane

This is Natsuki.
Do you enjoy your summer vacation?
I want to do BBQ and fireworks!!
If you have time, let's do fireworks and BBQ with me.
Anyway, you had a very good time with your old friends!!