Monday, August 31, 2009

My Tokyo trip



Hi, this is Sayaka from EDC1.
Do you have a good summer vacation?

I went to Tokyo with my family.

I had wanted to go Shibuya and harajyuku for a long time.

At first, we went hotel near Tokyo station.
However, my family did not want to go there because they were tired with long riding a express.
Therefore, I went Shibuya alone from hotel.

Second, I got on a Yamanote line from Tokyo station.
To my surprise, there are one train in 3 minites!
In my local, Iwata, if I miss a train, I must wait 20 minutes for next train.
Tokyo's train is wonderful!

Arrived Shibuya, I went to 109 and center street.
There are a so many people!
Iwata has also scramble crossing, but Shibuyas' was far bigger!
Harajyuku's Takeshita street was crowded too.

I had a discovery.
It was real that people in Shibuya's scramble crossing never hit each other.

See you later.
Have a good summer vacation.

1 comment:

shizuka said...

Hi!
I was surprised at the convenience of transportation at big city.
`109' is a shop which sells cute clothing, isn't it?
You seemed to have a great time in Tokyo. That's great!