Monday, August 31, 2009

The Dog was coming


Hi!! Everyone . I am Mao from EDC1.

I fogot write blog....

I am busy everyday because I work part time job.

Last Sunday, a dog came my house because her master and family retured home.
She have stayed my house for 3 days.
Her name is Marin. She is Pinscher. Doyou know Pinscher? The Pinscher is known as the "King of the Toy Dogs". It is also root of Doberman.
Marin is very cute!! She likes to be held by human and jogging.
She is also very coward. One day, suddenly she bark and jump in my arms. First, I do not why she did but I understood. The next-door neighbor's dog was barking so she was afraid of it. It was very funny. I though ‘Is she really root of Doberman?
Dobermans are brave and strong but she is....’
Last Tuesday, during I worked part time job, she came back home.
I missed and I want to have dog.
I think Pet heal our mind.
Next mouth, I am going to go driving school.
I will be more hard living.

See you later, please enjoy your summer vacation.

2 comments:

sayaka said...

Hi, this is Sayaka.
Marin is so cute!
You are lucky to stay with her.
See you later.

miho said...

Hi, Mao. This is Miho.
I enjoyed reading your post.

Marine is very cute.
I knew the kind of dog,Pinscher for the first time.

Good luck on the driving school.
Bye.