Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MOVIE

Hello, everybody! I’m Sayaka from EDC1. It’s my first post.
How is your summer vacation?

Did you see some movies in this summer vacation? I saw two movies, “Harry Potter AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE” and “Night Museum 2”. They are very interesting movie!


(Harry Potter)
There are some sad and painful scenes. Those scenes pain me to see.
But there are a lot of pleasant and cool scenes! The scene which Ron plays Quiddtch is very cool!! I love it!! Of coerce, Harry is also cool!


(Night Museum 2)
It is very exciting movie! I couldn’t stand my laugh.
The stage of this movie is Smithsonian museum! It’s wonderful!
It is very powerful movie!

I recommend you to see these movies.
Have a nice vacation. See you.

2 comments:

sachiko said...

Hi!
You saw nice movies!
I have wanted to see "Night Museum 2" since I watched this movie's preview.
I want to see "Night Museum 2" more to read your comment on this movie!

Sachiko

sayakai said...

>Sachiko

Thank you for your comment!

"Night museum2" is so exciting that I can't tell you well in words. Sorry. But it's really nice movie!
In "Night museum2", Larry unites with exhibits to get back magical lithograph. There are friendship and love story!

I recommend you to see this movie quickly!

Sayaka