Sunday, August 30, 2009

HIROSHIMA 1

Hello, everyone! How's it going?
This is Moe from EDC1 students.

August 22 to 23, I went to Hiroshima.
I met my friend.
I saw famous sight seeing and eat famous Hiroshima's foods.


◀ I went to Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum and Genbaku
dome(the Atomic Bomb Dome)

Many foreign country people came this place.
Our generation people, especially Japanese people doesn't know
war, so we should learn war, and keeping peace.


◀Okonomiyaki Hiroshima version
Tukemen▶
I think you know famous food of Hiroshima.
For example, Okonomiyaki(Hiroshima version), Oyser, and Momiji Mannjyu is famous foods.
Do you know Tukemen? Tukemen is dip your chinese noodle in the soup. This is famous food
of Hiroshima, but all most people does not know. It was very delicious!! You should try it!!


I enjoyed eatimg!!w

2 comments:

hitomii said...

omg, I'm jealous!! I really wanna go Hiroshima, especially Miyajima. The hiroshimayaki looks great :D

sayaka said...

I did not know that tsukemen's origin is in Hiroshima!

I want to eat too.