Friday, August 14, 2009

My first trip to port of Nagoya public aquarium

Hello everyone! This is Miho from EDC1. This is my first post a blog.

On August 12, I went to the Port Of NAGOYA Public Aquarium with my friend.
It is very big building and there were many creatures of marine there.
Some are cute, and others are grotesque.


First, I saw a dolphins show. Dolphins are very cute and intelligent. Dolphins jumped about 6 meters high and caught the frisbee. I very much enjoyed the dolphins show.




Next, I saw penguin. There were many penguins in this aquarium. It was very cute.
I had a good time there. So I want to go there again.

5 comments:

moe said...

Hello,Shiori.
How's it going??

I Have never been to this place. I feel so cool!! Aquarium is just good place in summer:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry,Niho;(

I mistaken your name.
I'm very sorry!!

Shunsuke said...

Hello, Miho.
That sounds interesting trip.

I'd like to watch the dolphins show.
It must be very fantastic and cute!!

miho said...

>Moe
Thank you for comment.
No problem:)
I recommend you to go this place.
Because you can enjoy here all day long.

>Shunsuke
Thank you for comment.
Yeah,it was very fun.
I felt that dolphins is intelligent. This show is very exciting. If you go there, you had better watch this show.

yumi said...

Hi,Miho.
I envy you!
I want to go to aquarium,but maybe I can't go there in this summer.
Someday, I want to go there.