Sunday, August 30, 2009

An iron man race!

Hi! This is Eri from EDC1.

Today, I went shopping to AEON mall in Shitoro with my mother.
And to my surprise, I met Mr. Sheehan when I took a rest! I was glad to see him!

By the way, last Sunday, I participated in triathlon as a staff. The name of the competition was "Lake Hamana triathlon 2009".
(↑ At 5:40 a.m. )              
On that day, I got up at four in the morning! However, I felt refreshed.
This was the first time for me to watch the race of triathlon.

I think triathlon is really hard because athletes have to swim, ride a bicycle, and run a long distance. So, everyone looked very cool!

I prepared drinks and supplyed them to athletes.

This was a valuable experience, so I want to join it as a staff next year. If possible, I want to join as an athlete someday...

No comments: