Saturday, August 29, 2009

A soccer game

Hello, everyone. I'm Eri from EDC1.
How is your summer vacation?

On August 19th, I went to the YAMAHA stadium in Iwata with my friend because my father gave us SS seat tickets!
It was a soccer game between Jubilo Iwata and Kawasaki Frontale.
I am a fan of Jubilo Iwata, so I cheered the team.

Kawasaki Frontae is a storong team, however, Jubilo could win the game by a score of 3-1. This victory was the three hundredth victories for Jubilo. I was very excited!
Besides, during halftime and after the game, fireworks were displayed. The victory and fireworks made me very happy!

Watching a game on TV is good, but watching a game at a stadium is more exciting. You should go to a stadium and let's cheer Jubilo!

3 comments:

sayakai said...

Hi!

Thank you for inviting me!
I had a good time.

I had a boom in soccer!
Last Saturday, I watched a soccer game between Jubilo Iwata and Gamba Osaka on TV.
Let's talk about it next meeting.

Sayaka

akane said...

Hi!

Wathing soccer game live looks so fun!!
I like soccer, so I became to want to watch soccer game.

Akane

sayaka said...

Hi!
I also like soccer, so I knew the 300th victory of Jubilo with newspaper!

You are lucky to watch the game!


Sayaka