Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Part time job in KARUIZAWA :)

Hello, This is Natsumi from EDC 3. How was  your summer vacation? Now I work at a hotel "プチホテルエトワールアベニュー" in north Karuizawa. I will have stayed here for about 1 month until August 30 or 31. I work as a waitress and  I clean gust rooms. Dinner is French so working as a waitress is hard because of difficult and unfamiliar manners. But I enjoy this works.  I like to stay here.  Karuizawa is cool and has fresh air. I  stay with the owner's family. They are really kind and love their hotel.  The mother is really good at cooking so I can eat delicious meat for three time:) Today I ate "Nikuzyaga" and it's really delicious.  I put the hotel URL, please check it out.  http://www7.wind.ne.jp/etoile/index.html

3 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Natsumi - I checked out the web site. It looks like a really beautiful place. I hope you have a great time working there.

If you get the chance, can you post a link to google maps. I want to see exactly where it is.

Do your best, work hard, and enjoy your adventure.

Mr. Pals

Tomomi said...

Hey! I guess you enjoy your working at Karuizawa!
It is nice that you like your work but you also have holiday, don't you? What will you do on your free time at Karuizawa?
I am looking forward your next post! Have a nice August! (-;

Tomomi

Natsuki said...

Hi, Natsumi.
Do you enjoy your staying in Karuizawa?
I've never visited there, so I want to visit Karuizawa.
Please tell us about your Karuizawa life next semester!!

Natsuki