Monday, August 31, 2009

Internship

Hello, everyone. This is Akane from EDC1.
Are you enjoying summer vacation?

I joined in internship of KOSTA for ten days.
KOSTA is an advertising agency in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka and Nagoya.
This company is a little far from my house, so it was hard for me to get up early everyday.
I felt stressed at first because this internship is no students except me.
However, all staffs were so kind, so I could enjoy my internship!!
Many staffs taught me job of advertising agency and knowledge of advertisements.
I knew new information every day, so I could have valuable experiences.
Also, I could hear about job hunting from young staffs.
This internship was very good chance to think job hunting!
Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

yasuko said...

Hi, Akane! Long time no talk. could you enjoy your internship? I think internship is very good chance for job hunting. So I wanna talk about each oher internship in next class.
Enjoy two weeks vacation! see ya:D