Sunday, August 23, 2009

SUMMER!






Hi, This is Yumika from EDC3. How's your summer vacation?
I enjoy everyday. I did a lot of things.
In the first day of my summer vacation was open campus staff. It was a nice day. I talked to many high school students. Surprisingly, some students were junior high school students. I hope that they enjoyed this open campus. After open campus, we went to Mexican food restaurant. That was really nice. I had great time with my teachers and friends. Thank you Mr. Pals, Mr Sheehan, Atsuko(thanks for coffee!), Rika, and Kasumi!

In the middle of the summer, I went to Acty Mori with my friends. Mori-matchi is really nice place.
Mori is famous for green tea. The view of this town was cool. Clean forest, clear river and fresh air... It was really great!!! In Acty mori, I made Japanese paper. We could make beautiful paper. We played with Japanese old toys like daruma otoshi, wanage, and takeuma. We also ride a canoe. I used to go to Acty mori with my family when I was a child. Everythings of Acty Mori reminds me of good old memories and now I'm 20 years old, but still so much fun for me.

My summer is really nice so far. Internship at HICE starts soon. I want to learn lot's of newthings at HICE.

Enjoy summer!!!!

1 comment:

kasumi said...

Hi, Yumika.
You are spending your summer vacation enjoying lots of things!
How beautiful!!
I hope you can find something interesting during your internship:-)
Let me know if you come to Shizuoka city, and I will introduce you to new Italian or Thai food restaurants!

Have fun!!
Kasumi