Monday, August 17, 2009

Nakanomahci fire works



Hello again!!
This is Tomomi from EDC3.

I went to see fireworks at my hometown.
I went with my boyfriend, my parents, my older sister, and my sister's boyfriend.

Nakanomachi fireworks are not so famous as Bentenjima or Kanzanji one, however, I like it the best.
On nakanomachi fireworks, fireworks are displayed so close to the spectators. Some piece of fireworks ball falls on us.
On the last part of the fireworks, all you can see is just fireworks!!

Nakanomachi fireworks are held on 14Th on August every year.
You should come too!

2 comments:

natsumi said...

Hi, Tomomi.
How are you doing?
I saw your picture :)
The cat is really cute!!
And the boy standing next you is your b-friend?
I thought the boy was your brother because you take after him!
Anyway, take care and have a nice day.

SUAC Reading Circle said...

Hello, Tomomi. This's Miori.
How's it going?
Your rukata is so beautiful!
You and your BF look so nuce:)
Did you enjoy fire works festival?
I did't go to any festivals this summer... so I envy you!!