Tuesday, August 18, 2009

internship of SBS



Hi everyone!! This is Yasuko from EDC1, and it's my first time to post.
How 's it going your summer vacation? You have good vacation??
Anyway, I went to Shizuoka city from 12th to 16th August to join an internship of SBS. Do you know SBS? SBS is one of the local TV station in Shizuoka. I worked at business department.
My intership section is 11 students, so I could talk many university people, it's good!!
In the 1st day and 2nd day, I heard about job of SBS and did some job.

In 3rd day to last day, I joined summer event of SBS in Aoba park, and my part was a special investigation unit of Shizuoka science for children (in Japanese say 静岡科学特捜隊). So I made some science good with many children. It was very fan and children were so cute!!!
And, do you know panpaka-pantsu? It's very cute pig character of SBS. I love it!!













It was sooo nice experience for me!! And I could get good friends through internship!!
Now, I will take pleasure in doing job-hunting!
Thank you for your reading!

3 comments:

akane said...

Hi!Yasuko.

This is Akane.
Your internship looks so fun!
And, I think panpakapantsu is a cute character too.
In addition, I have been to internship since this week.
Let's talk about internship in next EDC class!

natsumi said...

Hi! Yasuko:)
I did not know that you took the internship.
Maybe we can talk about that at the volleyball club.
So, I am looking forward to seeing you.
Have a nice day;)

yumi said...

Hello, Yasuko.

My image of internship is very hard, but internship is one of the place of new encounter. I read your article and I look forward to going to internship a little.

And,I know panpakapantsu!
Sometimes, I heard panpakapantsu's song. I think this theme song is very funny.