Friday, August 28, 2009

Beautiful nature!

Hello. This is Asae from EDC1 class.
How are you these days?
I'm enjoying my summer vacation.

My biggest event of this month is travel to Hokkaido.
This was my second trip to Hokkaido, but I was so excited.
In my first trip, I was too young to remember that memory.

In this trip, I went there with my sister and my grand mother, and her younger sister.
We went some cities; Furano, Sapporo, Otaru and Asahiyama.
There was so many natures... green plants, animals, seafood....large nature gave us great chance to touch with it.

This trip told me some things.
I thought nature has been destroyed.
In the past, my hometown had more nature, but now it is decreasing.
I thought we have to keep our nature which make us comfortable.

Thank you for your reading!

1 comment:

eri said...

Hello!

You spends great summer vacation.
I envy you!

I have never been to Hokkaido.
Was it cool there?
Did you visit Asahiyama zoo?

Someday, I want to go to Hokkaido!

Eri