Friday, August 7, 2009

Odaiba

Hello everyone. This is Yuka from EDC1. It is my first contribution to the EDC student blog.
On August 5, I went to Odaiba with my friend who live in Tokyo. To meet her, I took the Kodama Superexpress bound for Shinagawa by myself. Amazingly, there were many many people in Shinagawa station and Odaiba. I have never seen the crowd...
We enjoyed at Mechaike land, Fuji TV and DECKS Tokyo Beach. I ate Okaremon ice cream. It was very delicious and cool!! Moreover we got a funny case like Okaremon's face and a Okaremon Jr. card. Shopping was fun! I bought some meaningless goods...
DECKS Tokyo Beach is multiple entertainments place. I bought a newspaper which was published my date of birth. Reading that paper made me to feel so strange.
I want to go another retro house like Shouwa kan during the summer vacation. If you know good nostalgic place, please inform me! Enjoy summer ★

1 comment:

yasuko said...

Hi, Yuka! It's me Yasuko:D
Did you go Odaiba? I never been to Odaiba...but where is one of the place I wanna go. Every year Odaiba is very hot spot!! Please tell me your Tokyo memories in next EDC class!! Havw a nice vacantion!