Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy week







Hello, everyone! This is Ryuji from EDC3. Are you guys enjoying the break? I had a really busy week.

On last weekend, I joined the Judo training Camp for the students who are blind as a volunteer with members of Judo club and students of Mrs. Mizoguchi seminar. The camp starts on the Saturday and finished on Monday. I met many famous Judo players who came the camp as special coach. The camp was really good experience for me that I could learn much through playing Judo.

On Tuesday, my friend from Australia came at my house and stayed until Saturday’s morning. We went to bowling, science museum, Hamamastu castle, Ryugashido, and fireworks. He also came to my Judo club. He enjoyed Japanese culture and the stay.

It was really busy, but I could learn something everyday.

No comments: