Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shizunami beach★=3

Hi everyone! This is Tomomi from EDC3.
How is your summer vacation??

I went to Shizunami beach with my friends yesterday.



It took about 1 hour to get there by car (I drove!!). Day before yesterday, a weather report had said that it would be raining on that day. HOWEVER! the sky was very blue and the sunshine was horribly strong.

After having lunch, we went in the sea! The waves were little bit high... which means very exciting!!
We hired a big float ring, and held on it in the sea.
When a big wave comes, we flipped over many times! But(← oh it's bad ) we soon got the knack of it.
After just a one hour, we could ride on the waves!

What is fun at a sea is not only swimming. We made a sand castle on the beach!! We bored an tunnel too! I am so sad I didn't take a picture of it.

Before leaving there, we had ice creams. I chose white peach taste! It was really nice! No need to say!!


If some of you guys are going to go sea, don't get too much suntan! because it's scary. (~0~)




see you!

5 comments:

yumika said...

hi, This is Yumika!
OH, seems fun!
I want to go to sea:)
enjoy your summer!

sachiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sachiko said...

That sounds nice!
I have ever been to Shizunami beach.

I like the sea! I will go to the sea near my hometown on this summer!

Sachiko

tomomi watase said...

→Yumika
Yes! it WAS fun!!
Well..It's kinda too late to going to the sea so we must go for a drink together during this summer vacation! don't we?

→Sachiko
Thank you for the comment!
I like the sea too!
Have fun at the beach, and please be careful. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hi .you look so nice ,,and really enjoying vacation ,,