Monday, August 31, 2009

Homecoming

Hello, everyone. This is Miho from EDC1.
Do you enjoy your summer vacation?

On August24, I returned home after an interval of three months.
My brothers were picked me up at the station. I had a dinner which my mother cooked. with my family.It was delicious and this time was happy.

On August25, I met old friend. We have known each other since elementary school.
We enjoyed talking each other. We were talked about school life and so on.
Next we took "Prikura" and go to karaoke.
I was very fun and I want to meet old friend again.

On August26, I went to Kakegawa by car alone. I haven't driven a car long time. So I was nervous.
In Kakegawa, I enjoyed shopping. I bought some clothes.

On August30, I am twenty years old. So I went to election for the first time. I got confused because I didn't know how to elect. But I did your best.

Today, I came back to Hamamatsu and I went to Sanstreet Hamakita and Preha walk hamakita with my mother. I bought bag. Next I had a lunch in Sawayaka. I ate genkotsu hamburger steak.
It is so juicy and delicious. I like it very much.

I spend wonderful time. Have a great summer vacation.
See you.

No comments: