Saturday, August 8, 2009

My HAPPY B-Day

Hi, everyone. This is Natsumi From EDC1. This is my first time to post stuff.
I want to post a blog, My HAPPY B-Day.


On August 4th was my 21th birth day.
On that day, I went to Atago river with my friends.
Fortunately, the rainy season has ended the day before, so the weather was so beautiful, and it was good day to play in the water!!
Nobody had a BBQ set, so we only ate Yakitori, some snacks and watermelon...
We didn' t have a nice food but Playing in the water wassatisfactory for us :)
On the side of the river, We cracked the waternelon in turn, and I hit it!!

After the playing in the river, we went to Izakaya to eat dinner.
And after the dinner, we shot off fireworks at the part near the university.

It was a so cool day! I thanked my cool friends ;)
I enjoy my vacation very much.
Anyway, have a nice vacation :)

1 comment:

yasuko said...

Hi, Natsumi! It's me Yasuko.
Happy birthday to you, and I already bought present for you:D
But I can't meet with you at one time in summer vacation... so when next time we meet, I pass present!!
Anyway, enjoy your summer vacation and take care!!