Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our great plan.

Hi, everyone. I’m Natsumi from EDC1.
August is almost over!!
I can’t believe it, too:(
How are you doing your summer vacation?

Next Monday to Wednesday, Hitomi in EDC3 and I are going to go to Kyoto!!
I have been really looking forward to the trip.
Maybe we will eat a lot of Yatsuhashi in Kiyomizuzaka (for free:)) and Takoyaki in Osaka and so on.
In fact, we wanted to go to Genbaku-dome and Itsukushima-shrine in Hiroshima but it takes too much time to get to Hiroshima, so we gave up and decided to go to Kyoto and Osaka.
Maybe we can go to Hiroshima next spring vacation:):)
I guess it will be a cool trip.
But I am anxious about typhoon…

See you again, and have a nice vacation:)

1 comment:

hitomii said...

Heeeeeeeeey! I'm really excited!!!! XD
However, I've not packed my baggage yet :P and I have a job tonight. I hope I'm okay by tmrrw morning, and don't stay up late at night. <3 lol