Friday, August 14, 2009

Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport

Hi, everyone. This is Sachiko from EDC1.

Have you ever been to Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport?

Yesterday I visited Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport with my family.
It took forty five minutes for us to go there by car from our house.
My father and my sister have ever visited there while Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport was constructing.
However, after the airport was opened, we visited there for the first time.






We saw three planes take off from Shizuoka Airport quite close
by. It was very wonderful for me! Also, when we were there,I was surprised that planes took off constantly.(I had not expected many planes take off from Shizuoka Airport ...)




People took summer break that day. So many people left Shizuoka Airport by plane. In addition, many people visited there to look around the new airport.





Shizuoka Airport is not so large and has some problems. Also, some people agree, but others disagree. I hope Shizuoka Airport is successful. I want to take off from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport someday!

1 comment:

miho said...

Hello,Sachiko!
Sounds good.

I had never been to Mt. Fuji Shizuoka airport.
I think that you are lucky girl:) Because you can watch the plane take off by close.
I want to go there and use this airport.