Monday, August 10, 2009

My visit to Museum

Hi!! This is Shori. I'm joining EDC 1. I hope ll of are enjoying your summer vacation.

Last week I went to Hamamatsu public Museum with my mom.
There were many Japanese art and all of them were very gorgeous.
I saw some beautiful art of "The Tale of Genzi".It was really beautiful and interesting. I bought some postcards of Ukiyoe.







I walked the Hamamatsu Zyou park too. I like the Nihon Teien the best. It is a really nice place and I recommend you to visit there in your free time. It was a little hot tough I found many interesting things.







I found some beautiful lizard. I like it's blue and green tale.
It colour was like jewel.
I was so surprised but this was Japan's original spices.







It was really nice visit. The weather is not good and very hot,but I hope all of you can make good summer memory.

See you on School!!

1 comment:

Shunsuke said...

Hello, Shiori.

I haven't been to this museum yet, but I saw this exhibition's commercial message on TV. It sounds interesting.