Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mt.Fuji Shizuoka Airport

Hello, everyone. I'm Kasumi from EDC3.

I can't believe that half of this summer vacation has gone...
Over last weekend, I had a party with some members of the International Education Seminar, and the another day, I went to Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport with my parents. The airport was smaller than Central Airport in Aichi, but my heart was beating when I saw air planes:-) I spent about one and half an hour enjoying all of things I experienced there. I will go to Narita Airport in this September to meet a staff of ANA who graduated from SUAC last year! I can't wait for going to Narita!!

I put some air planes photos here. This is JAL's air plane↓

How do you think FDA's design? It looks good, isn't it? There are one more unique air plane with blue. You can go to some domestic places reasonably if you get on FDA air planes.

http://www.fujidreamairlines.com/

Have fun!

1 comment:

shizuka said...

Hi!
I went to Mt.Fuji Shizuoka Airport with my family, too. It's not so big, but wonderful Airport!
I think FDA's design is very cool.

Enjoy your visit to Narita Airport next month!