Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my friend came to Japan !!!!!

Hello everyone. I'm Nozomi from EDC1.

I cannot believe that half of my summer vacation almost finish but I really enjoy this summer.

I went to Tokyo to meet my friends I met in Findlay. One of them came to Japan from Saudi Arabia bacause he came here to meet his girlfriend. who is a Japanese. I'm close him and his girlfriend, so I'm really glad to see them. First day I had a big problem. I could not ride a high way bus on time, because of a big earthquake in Shizuoka. As a result I could ride the bus about 5 hours behind schedule. I arrived at Tokyo at 7:00 pm. The day we just went to Japanese bar, but I really enjoyed to talk with my friend in English, Japanese and little Arabic.
Next day we went to Tokyo desiney sea. There are freaking busy!!!!!!!!!!!! We had lined up for 1 hour half to get the ticket. We were alrealy tired before we spent a time in the Tokyo desney sea. Eventually we rode 7 attraction and saw 3 shows. I was very satisfy.
Last day my friend who is from Saudi wrote a message on the Arabic bill before I came back to Shizuoka. I was toughched by the message and sad because he said I was his sister, probably we wouldn't meet again but he would never forget me. I'm not sure I can meet him again but I hope he has been my friend and brother forever even though we cannot meet.

No comments: