Saturday, August 29, 2009

Book Review



Hello. This is Miho from EDC1.

How about your summer vacation?
This summer I have read " David Copperfield".
This story was written by Charles Dickens. As you know, " Oliver Twist" is also his work.
This book is level3. It is Pre-Intermediate. I think that this book is easy to read.
Now, I want to tell you about " David Copperfield".
Main Character is David Copperfield. and this work has been affected by Dickens life. Copperfield was spend happy life. However it is changed suddenly. Because his mother marries again and new her husband hit him very hard.
Next husband makes Copperfield go to work in London. But he hate the work, so he runs away. Like this, he spends sad time when he was a child. In the time, he met a lot of people who affect him in the future. Later he passes through difficulties and spend full life. In the end, he gets happy life.
I'm sorry, I can't explain the story in datail. But I enjoyed reading this book.
Thank you.

No comments: