Saturday, August 8, 2009

Funny images

Hi, everyone. This is Takahiro from EDC3.
How about your summer vacation?


I'm spending my time on reading some books about my research field or my interesting field, so I think that I make use
of my time in the present. In addition, my goal of this edc blog during summer vacation is to post a blog per week at least.

By the way, I'm absorbed in finding funny images, which are parody of something. I will introduce you to some of them.

The first is titled "Katsuo in a pinch!". That picture shows as if Kastuo is scolded by many "Namihei". In addition, it shows as if he tries job application interview!!

Second is titled "Sazae-mon". It's collaboration of draemon and sazae-san. I think it interesting to change "Anago-san" into "Shizuka-chan".

Last is titled "Are you OK?". The players are professional players, but they are not playing soccer seriously.


Are you enjoying these images? If some of you don't feel interesting. please forgive me.
Then, see you again.

No comments: