Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby


Hi, everyone. How are you doing? This is Hitomii from EDC3 class.

I work at Japanese dining bar as a part time job. My boss got a baby yesterday! He said his wife had a difficult childbirth. However, I felt easy because his wife and the baby were also well. The baby is a girl. I've not heard the baby's name yet, so I wanna know it and meet her. I'd like to give some present for the baby, but I don't have any idea. If you have good idea, let me know :D

Happy birthday dear the cute baby <3

1 comment:

tomomi watase said...

Hi! Hitomi!
how about a "costume play bib"??
I want to make my baby wear it (of course in the future)!:-D
There are now 8 kinds of it. I reccommend "Shokka^" but there is "Dorami-chan" for girls. Both of them are so cute and it cost only 1575 yen for each.