Monday, August 31, 2009

Nagano






Hi, everyone! I'm Yumika from EDC3. Can you believe that already it's the end of August? Wow, time goes by so fast!
I am busy everyday because my internship just has started. I learn lot's of new things everyday and meet many people from various countries. It's busy but so much fun and exciting.

Today, Ill show you the photos of my trip to Nagano. I went to Nagano first time. Nagano was really nice place. I went there with my old friends by train. It took us 5 hours to get to Nagano. I was so tired, but I could see beautiful scenery from the train window. We ate famous foods in Nagano like Soba and Oyaki. They were so delicious. On the second day, We ride hot air balloon! It was soooo much fun:)
After that we went to see Matsumoto-jo. Matsumot-jo is one of the national treasures.
We can see the history in the castle.
I had a great time in Nagano with my friends.
Enjoy the rest of the vacation!!

No comments: