Sunday, August 9, 2009

One Summer Holiday

Hello everyone, this is Shunsuke from EDC1. I'll post a blog for the first time.
I had a wonderful time with my friends at the barbecue party today.

My friends are some of the members, "The Oregon Party". We named this group in that way in the past. It means the members who went to Eugene city, Oregon state together as one of study tourists when I was a third grades of junior high school student. Eugene city has a sister-city relationship with Kakegawa city.

Unfortunately, I can't say it was well-attended considering all of the members. However, 12 people participated in this event, including myself. (I think more about 5 people can join such this gathering as usual.)


After I ate the meal, I went cycling for a while and I rose a small hill.

The view from there was nice.

Anyway, I had a barrel of fun because we couldn't get together so often.

Do you spend good summer holidays?
I hope you enjoy the vacation very much.

Thanks. Bye.

No comments: