Monday, August 31, 2009

China!!

Hello, everyone.I'm Kasumi from EDC1.






I had been to china to study Chinese
With three junior of ma professor and ma professor.
I spent good time in china with them.
I went to many places.
This is picture of the great wall.
I recommend you to go to there.
The view from the great wall is wonderful!

On week day, I studied Chinese.
Our teacher is Chinese and cannot speak Japanese,
so she teach us in English.
I noticed the importance of English again!

I want to go to chine again!

6 comments:

eri said...

Hello!

You look spending good summer vacation.
How was your life in China?
After vacation, please tell me about it!
I'm looking forward to listening to your exciting story!

Eri

yuka said...

Kasumi~~~n!!
Welcome back to Japan. I miss you. I saw the blog picture. Did you go Banri no Chojyo? Please talk about your nice trip!

kiwa said...

Hello!

How are you?
I haven't see you for a long time.

How was your life of China?
I want to meet you and listen your story of China.
Please play with me!!!

yasuko said...

Kasumi!! Welcome back to Japan!! you had good days in China:) And this photo is so interesting! I know all members in this photo. Anyway, plese tell me your vacation in next class. I'm looking forward to meet you!

kasumi said...

Hello!
Thank you to post comments! I am very happy;-)
My trip of china is very very good experience for me!
I want to listen about your summer memories!
See you!

Shunsuke said...

Hello, you spent a good summer vacation.

I think this experience was very good and brought you higher motivation than before.

I want to see your pictures and to listen to your story about China.

See you next time.