Sunday, September 9, 2007

Traveling Abroad

Hi all~♪
I'm Asami. How are you??

By the way, I toured GUAM with my high school friends.
It was first time for me to go abroad and we had planned this tour from June, so I had been looking forward to this tour.


In Guam
1st day ; arrived Guam at night

2nd day; We went to sea, and watched wild dolphins,
snorkelled, riding Banana Boat, gathering
seashells, and etc...
Sea was so clear and beautiful!!
But, we couldn't stay there due to some squalls.

3rd day ; We went shopping.
      As you know, in foreign countries, brand-name
goods are cheaper than in Japan, so we bought some
goods. I bought a bag★




At night, we went to see a dinner show.
We watched hula and fire dance as we had a
barbecue.
It was so exciting!!

4th day; We were scheduled to return home.
But, due to tyhoon No.9, we couldn't leave Tokyo.
Therefore, we put up at home where one of
the member's grandparents live.

5th day; We got home at last!
We had some trouble, but we enjoyed this tour, and maybe this tour became one of my memorable thing.
I want to tour somewhere again!!


See you~♪















1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Asami!!
I wish I were you!!
I want to go to Guam some day.

You and your friends seem to have a really good time there.
If you have some more pictures, please show me them in October!

Saki