Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Long time no see!!

Hi, everyone!! It's Rie.
Long time no see.
I knew about this blog yesterday...
Now I remember that I was absent from the last class in July.
Thank you for telling me about it, Yuka.

In August, I have been spending summer visiting Kyoto
or going to watch fireworks with my friends.

Now I'm goint to tell you about my trip to Kyoto.
I went there with my family by car, so I didn't have to pay for the expensive Shinkansen ticket.

We stayed at the hotel next to Kyoto station.
We could see Kyoto tower from the room.


I got up early in the morning and went to Sagano. Sagano is famous for bamboo forest. I wonder why there were nobody else...


After that, we went to Jyojyakkouji. There I found beautiful lotus flowers.


Tea time is very important. I love Anmitsu. It was really good.
Next day, we went to Uji to visit Byoudouin, the temple drawn on the back of 10 yen coin.




Somehow, I ate curry rice for dinner at hotel. Why???





Wow, so many pictures!! I had really good time in Kyoto.
I hope everyone to enjoy the rest of vacation.

See you~

1 comment:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Rie,

I love going to Kyoto and seeing all the cool places. It looks like you had a nice time with your family.