Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nature in Cairns

Hi guys! How are you doing!?
This is
Yasuko writing.

This time, I wanna introduce the cute
animals I met in Cairns.
I went to the rain forest by much transport, such as a bus, a gondola and a train.
The rain forest in Cairns is said the
OLDEST one in the world.
Furthermore, it's one of the World Heritage Site.
That's why there were so many kinds of animals and much nature.

First of all, I met favorite two animals in Australia, the
kangaroo

and the koala.
I heard the koala is sleeping almost all day, and sit up for only about 4 hours in a day!!
That's why I couldn't take a picture of the smile face of koala,
but this sleeping koala is also so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

Next, I show you about the other cute animal,
wombat.
look...... hahaha...........
It's
SO
cute.
It usually lives and is sleeping in the hole, but I was happy to see the sleeping wombat on the ground.
It's said the nearest relative of the
koala.
.....I don't think so, but sleeping for almost all day is same...
hahaha

Next,.......
be careful for below.....
don't look if you have a weak heart......
hahaha



THIS!!
You know, it crocodile.
It was big and so serious....
I
did't see for long time.

Lastly, I show you about beautiful scene of rain forest from the gondola and the train.

Maybe I can't see like these beautiful natures' scenes in Japan.
Also, I can't taste good air of these rain forests.
These scenes took away my usual tiredness from me and made me so relaxed.
This trip was so valuable for me.

Today, I'll go to bed with remembering these beautiful natures.
Good night~

1 comment:

Thomas Pals said...

Yasuko, I love your photos. Thank you. But I can't read your comments. Maybe the encoding is different. Did anyone else have trouble to read this post?