Monday, September 10, 2007

Sea in Cairan

Hi guys! I'm home!

I went to
Cairns in Australia for 5 days
and experienced many beautiful natures maybe I can't do it in Japan and I can't do it again in my life...

Cairns was a little
colder than Japan, but not cold although it's winter season.
It was the good time to go because of no rain and not humid and not so strong sun season.
Though, the
sunray was stronger than Japan.
I heard the strength is as same as that directly on the equator!!!
Furthermore, the
price was SO high, I was so surprised.
It cost about \300 to buy only a small snack...
It has the bubble economy and prosperity in Aus.

Today, I'll write about one of the most excited experience,
SEA.
I went to the little island, "
Great Barier Reef" by a big ship.
Unfortunately... It took about 90 munites and was windy day, the ship was pitched and rolled heavily.....
.....about half of the passengers felt so bad or.....vomit.......ummmmm......

However, the island was so
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
There were so clean seawater and so pretty colorful fishes.
I never seen like this clean sea!!!
I swam and snorkeled, and saw wild fish and coral and also big turtle!!!!!
It was so nice experience to see real natures in such a beautiful island.
I felt, touch and thought many things in Aus.
Also I enjoyed
sea food.

I'll introduce more about my trip inAus next time, C ya~

From Yasuko.

No comments: